Tuna Report-Inverse Functions
Aug 18, 2021 by
a file upload
Aug 11, 2021 at 12am - Aug 22, 2021 at 11:59pm
This assignment was locked Aug 22, 2021 at 11:59pm.
Using the data and Lab report information in this activity.
Lab Reports should include:
- Introduction: Topic, pictures of event or inspiration
- Include the big facts about the event that caused your research to be needed.
- Why do you/they care, when/where, explain the purpose of your study.
- Results - Straight forward, NO opinion/interpretations, just the facts!
- What you got using data/graphs, hard numbers.
- The more information you give the better.
- Discussion- Interpretations of the data.
- Highlight important features - did the population change, how did it change over the life of the graph.
- What do you see, what happened, why do you think the changes occurred.
- Was it caused just the initial oil spill or did it affect things long term)
- Consider multiple use impacts! (It isn’t just about the fish, or lack of sushi in the grocery store, what else is affected by the loss of the population?)
- Opinion! What should be done, when?
- Future situations, what other research needs to be done?
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.