Acts of Kindness video
1. Why does he believe Kindness isn't as easy as throwing confetti?
2. What are some character traits Houston stated are needed in order to show kindness?
3. Have you ever offered kindness to someone and it was rejected in a way? If so, how did it make you feel? Would Houston say we should still offer that person kindness?
4. What do you think is the main reason people at our school might not always show kindness?
5. What is one way you could show kindness to someone today?
The Fist Bump Kid
1. What would be some short and long term effects of all living humans striving to understand one another?
2. How can small actions eventually change the world?
3. How do our relationships change us?
4. How does Liam approach adversity? What can we learn from it?